Wibble offer a range of services, we have built up a reputation of being WordPress experts and web design and web development professionals. A service that we have offered for quite some time now, however, is email hosting using our highly reliable email hosting service. We offer an email mailbox solution that has a massive 25gb capacity and has a three level spam filter in place.
This blog entry is dedicated to providing a simple tutorial on how to switch on the built in out of office reply in the webmail service that we provide.
- Once logged in, click on the hamburger menu in the top right hand corner of the page and then click ‘Settings’
- In the popup, click on ‘Incoming Mail’
- Change the status to ‘On’ and type the message in the area below
- Once done, click ‘Save’
- To switch it off, change the status back to ‘Off’
- Another feature, so you don’t forget to switch it off is to schedule the message for a certain time using the check box and the two time and date fields.
We pride ourselves on offering simple solutions to all your web problems, and providing a simple out of office solution is an example of this.