Sorry, the closing date for this job has already passed.
We think Wibble is a great place to work, we are a small but growing studio with a reputation for excellent work and great customer support. The post will be varied and fast paced and will present an opportunity for you to learn from one of the best web design studios on the island of Ireland. We have expanded over the past 8 years to an exceptionally skilled team of designers and developers who thrive when it comes to WordPress and web design.
We have delivered award-winning projects for clients from sole traders to government departments that have been seen by millions of people around the world.
What we are looking for
Wibble are offering a permanent full-time role as a Web Developer. You will join our team of “Wibblers” working with the Lead Developer and our team of Developers and support agents
Based in Belfast – with the ability, and kit provided in order to work from home providing you have a solid internet connection. When not working from home, our studio is in the centre of the Cathedral Quarter and is a dedicated creative space.
We are looking for someone who is driven and self-starting, but can also take direction when asked. If you are constantly looking to improve your skillset and make an impact with some massive global projects, Wibble may be for you.
- Strong experience of WordPress & PHP development
- Around 2-3 years commercial experience in a similar role
- Experience of dealing with customers / clients
- Strong portfolio of web dev
- Experience with GIT or an eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
Not essential but a real bonus
- Tailwind CSS
- WordPress multisite
- Web Studio experience
- DNS/Hosting experience
- WCAG Accessibility knowledge
What Wibble can offer you
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Private health insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Team breakfasts.
- Team nights out.
- Working with a great team of friendly creatives in a fantastic city centre environment.
- Ability to work from home, but requirement to be based in NI.
- Opportunity to develop your skills with additional training.
- A brand new MacBook Pro and any kit you may need
- Salary around £30,000 depending on experience
How to apply:
To apply, please fill in the form below and include your CV, link to a portfolio website, and any additional information that may be applicable.